Tuesday, November 12, 2013

PET-CT Scanning May Identify 'Ticking Time Bomb' Patients at Risk of a Heart Attack

I realize that I've been a little lax about blogging. Still, I've tried to bring something relevant to the blog at least once a month. But I'm excited to tell you that I'm working on the print layout and e-book format for Poems With Heart. This month I'm always reminded to be thankful. It doesn't escape me that as we gather together this holiday season that many families won't be so lucky. Last month, I blogged about the pattern of increased heart attacks that coincides with the season. This month I wanted to share a BBC News article that suggests a new way of scanning the heart can identify those who may be at high risk of a heart attack. Don't ditch heart healthy habits this holiday season! Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

This blog is dedicated to Billy Smith, Rose Lemardy, Evelyn Chiles and all those affected by either heart related health problems or Alzheimer’s Disease and the people who loved them.
Proceeds from the sale of the Poems With Heart anthology benefit: