Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Welcome, Molly Fisk and Kelli Russell Agodon!

It's my pleasure to announce that Molly Fisk will be joining the Poems With Heart anthology. Her poem, Full Dark, which is concerning Coronary Artery Angioplasty, otherwise known as heart stent surgery, will be featured in this heartfelt anthology. It’s beautiful, it’s moving, and I’m honored to include it in our anthology.

I'd also like to welcome Kelli Russell Agodon who has contributed three new poems that will be featured in the Poems With Heart anthology. Directions for Collecting and Preserving Humans, Red Poppies, and The Ideal Way to Love a Palm Reader will be included in this collection.

In fact, I have to say that I'm really excited about this project. The poems that all of the talented authors that have joined this cause have contributed, have really blown me away. I can't wait to share their voices with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment