Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank You for the Overwhelming Response

The overwhelming response that I've had regarding this project has been tremendous. I give my heartfelt thanks to the following people who have generously contributed their time and creativity for charity.

First, I would like to thank Rachel A Olson for donating her graphic design skills to redesign the blog. She will also be providing other designs to contribute to this undertaking. 

I am also pleased to announce that the following writers will also be featured in the Poems With Heart anthology: Jericho Brown, Helene Cardone, A.C. James, Judith Skillman, and Emanuel Xavier. For a complete listing of those involved in this project please visit the Contributing Authors page

I truly believe that small things change the world. To quote Margaret Mead, “A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment